beautiful handmade decorative lights and colorful. lamps handmade from paper and cloth
though you see a lot of decorative lighting today, did you have made ​​a handmade decorative lighting?
I saw a lot of creative people and give me inspiration and ideas for writing and creating something unique. handmade lamp is one great idea for you to try, when a Christmas night party at night or day with your family and your friends. I just wanted to share some pictures of handmade decorative lights. DIY & Crafts handmade lamps. was amazing to me when I saw the lights handmade, I think the crafting handmade lamp should I try at home.
however, I've made ​​some light color paper. later, if I have time I will show you how to make lanterns from paper.



handmade decorative lights

Pendant Light, Handmade Lamp, Butterfly Light, Lighting, Hanging Lamp, Lamp…image source: etsy


handmade decorative lights

Sparkleball (no-melt) for the Holidays!image source: instructables

handmade decorative lights

 Panda teddy bear and Flower cute handmade paper lantern string light image source: etsy

handmade decorative lights

tThree Tier Chandelier image source: radiancelighting


handmade walnut lamps image source: touchofmodern


some of these pictures was amazing to me and give lots of creative ideas to make lanterns or artificial light. This is very nice for the try with the kids ....


Share this article :

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information. I really like the way you express complex topics in lucid way. It really helps me understand it much better way. decorative paper lantern lamp

    ReplyDelete

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter